Are you a candidate for Lasik surgery?
Complementary consultations are available to help you determine if you are good candidate for the surgery. Each eye is different and as such laser technology specific to your needs will be discussed with and unbiased point of view. As well during the consultation you will learn the risks and benefits of the procedure. You will be kept abreast of the latest technologies and whether it is the technology for you.
GENERALLY SPEAKING IN ORDER TO BE A GOOD CANDIDATE YOU MUST
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have stable vision for at least a year prior to the surgery
- Be free of diseases of the cornea or retina
- Have good general health
- Have a prescription within a certain range
- Have adequate corneal thickness
The goal of Lasik surgery is to make you independent from spectacles, to make you completely functional without glasses. However you must continue to have regular eye examinations to maintain the health of your eyes.
To book a consultation, click here.